My grandmother would always tell me anything man-made could be mastered. It was a set up to not make low grades because if I got anything less than an A I would be on an in-house punishment until the next semester. I was a member of everything I could possibly carry on my plate in high school and frequented the local libraries so I could get out the house. Actually I didn’t know what a G.P.A. and the importance of it was until my Freshman year in college. Students were stressing over their grades. My first year G.P.A. was a 3.875. It took me thrteen years of schooling to have that aha moment. Business experiences too often were like life experiences, especially with being a parent by time I was experienced and had perfected my craft, that part of the job was over. Most of my career has been spent automating business processes. And I love evaluating business models and improving upon them.
“My mother said I must always be intolerant of ignorance but understanding of illiteracy. That some people, unable to go to school, were more educated and more intelligent than college professors.”--- Maya Angelou
Licensed Real Estate Agent - 2005 – 2018 - REALTOR with Century 21 Action Plus later Century Nachman Realty
- Lead generation, market updates, Comparative Market Analysis, Management of Business Processes as Independent Agent, Self-Promotion Tasks, Real Estate Blog, Social Media Marketing, Real Estate Forum Contributor
- Top Sales Agent, Top Closed Agent, Top Listing Agent various months 2008, and Top Agent one quarter 2008
- Successfully built, designed, and marketed personal Web site, real Web sites, and business Web sites
- Featured on CNN Web site and won Open House competition for being a Tech Savvy Agent
- Utilized MS Access Database for collecting online form data, customer relationship management, and import/export data for statistical reporting purposes
- Utilized data for import/export display of foreclosed listing from multiple listing service via active server pages on my Web site through 2013
Bachelors of Science, Accounting with Honors Norfolk State University
Bachelors of Science, Pre-Accounting/Business Saint Augustine’s University, Concert Band, Cheerleader
Majored in Psychology Jackson State University, Sonic Boom of the South
Summary of Qualifications
- Over 100 real estate sales transactions over career
- Buyer’s Agent, Listing Agent, Distressed Property Agent, Foreclosed Properties, BPOs
- SharePoint Site Collection set up based on organizational formal structure and/or operating structure. Grant permissions based on current security schema. Set up ad hoc security parameters as a workaround when security system framework not incorporated into portal. Group calendars to be shared across site collections, task management system to be shared across site collection. Folders for internal departmental use only for financial group.
- Very familiar with design and development of SharePoint Site Collection top level and subsites components (library, documents, forms, announcements, workspaces for calendar events
- Use of SharePoint Designer, InfoPath Form Designer, and Windows Explorer in conjunction with SharePoint Site Collections
- Guru with MS Access Design, Development, Troubleshooting, for major projects and clients
- Over 15 years of experience developing Access databases and applications for data transformation and validation projects for real estate, non-profit housing agency, major railroad, shipping company, computer instruction, customer relationship management, community association, and transportation related businesses
- Government contract position with Department of Navy tasked with very challenging projects involving MS Access Development/Program Manager/Program Analyst.
- Special Projects, Special Reporting to support command Department of Navy Financial System functions serving as Content Manager for SharePoint Portal, InfoPath Forms, Commitment Reports, SAPR, Payroll, Labor, and other Financial Functions
- Government Purchase Card Program Technical Liaison utilizing MS Access, PowerPoint, Excel Macros, Pivot Tables, and VBA procedures to manage and administer Purchases Logs
- Solid background in table/query design, report design, and automation utilizing Visual Basic (VB) modules
- Experience with creating, editing, modifying Advanced SQL Queries
- Strong track record collaborating with executive management, project teams, and department heads to define functional requirements
- Extensive experience automating business processes using Microsoft (MS) Access and Excel in systems and managerial environment
- Advanced skills in Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) across different platforms
- Extensive use of import and export routines via automating with macros
- Advanced macro, form, query, report design, maintenance and execution
- Profound knowledge of MS Access programming with Visual Basic for Applications (VBA)
- Excellent analytical skills, detail-oriented, innovative
- Outstanding ability to develop database tables through standard queries exceptional ability to manage high volume of projects and tasks
- A valid driver’s license and a valid passport
- Interim Active Secret Clearance
- I have developed and managed websites for Intranet, Extranet, and Internet use for a number of corporations, military commands, and individuals over the past 18 years which have interfaced with legacy mainframe systems, SQL databases, text files, integration of different platforms.
2016 - 2017 - SharePoint Developer/Webmaster
- Website migration project for Atlantic Area of a United States military branch as a federal contractor.
- Enhanced/developed projects using SharePoint Designer, InfoPath forms, web browser for Task Management system.
- Developed SharePoint portal and MS Access Database as part of team effort to have a repository for biographies and a Stakeholder Management register.
2016 – Database Administrator III – Leased Programmer
- Implement and maintain smooth operation and physical design of databases.
- Conduct performance tuning of indexes and databases in general.
- Review database design and integration of systems, provides backup recovery and made enhancements and improvements.
- Maintains security and integrity controls.
- Formulates policies, procedures, and standards relating to database management, and monitors transaction activity and utilization.
- Develop stored procedures and/or triggers.
- Developed, documented, maintained, and managed databases in support of Carrier Overhaul Production Control department operations.
- SharePoint (SP) website implementation document library, forms library, SharePoint Lists updated via MS Access, Excel Services, Bulk Uploads to Report Folders, Site Assets management, Content Management, Quick Edits,
2015 – 2016 Customer Service Representative
- Tech Support Tier 1 Troubleshoot smartphone and device issues
- Answer billing questions, Process payments, issue credits, apply promotional discounts
- Make account changes to include but not limited to plan changes, activations, suspend lines of service, disconnect lines of service
- Issue credits for charges, fees, and overages as appropriate
Database Administrator 2012 - 2013
- one of my responsibilities support this client was to provide SharePoint administration duties, such as create, update document libraries, lists, content management, incorporate web apps and web parts to support production planning control goals and metrics
- I worked under very limited or no supervision in the implementation of SharePoint
- I developed workflows for daily report updates via taskers which made reports available via click of button across the organization
- Database Development, Enhancement, Troubleshoot for Labor, Accounting, Controls InfoPath Form Design, Development, and Deployment for Reprogramming Funds Request, Service Requests, Supply Request, Incoming Reimbursable Request
- SharePoint Portal Management for Regional Comptroller Office, User Permissions at site, folder, page levels. Use of Excel Services, Web parts, automated workflows in SharePoint and with InfoPath code development.
- Government Purchase Card Log Systems Point of Contact
- Automate Reporting Processes for End Users
- SAPR Database Access Database/Report Development
Planning and Analysis Manager 2009 – 2010
- Designed annual reports
- Created an MS Access Database to automate criminal report processing
- Developed, designed, and maintained MS Access Database to automate process of reporting, extract data from existing system into MS Access, and enable mapping of data to be more useful in crime analysis patterns
- Troubleshoot existing MS Access Databases to automate-to-fit present end user objectives
- Troubleshoot databases and reports used for fleet maintenance to consolidate into one reporting repository; provide more accurate and real-time reporting on cars and fleet maintenance requirements and initiatives
- Focused on data integrity issues with existing reporting processes
- Project to upload all Memorandums of Understanding (MOU) into one Intranet location in electronic document format to make them more accessible based on user rights
- Designed databases to work towards business for performance objectives for budget processes
Local Transit Project 2009 – 2010
- Designed, developed and troubleshoots MS Access Databases to incorporate all invoices and expenses related to the project;
- Allowed full accounting and reports to track the project on a consolidated as well as departmentalized basis as appropriate
- Databases included advanced parsing, querying, forms, and reporting techniques
- Forms included sub forms to be able to break out costs by different variables
- Forms included sub forms to allocate revenues from expenses and show the net profit (loss) at any level. Database designed to show overall project receipts and expenses
- Allowed for multi-user use at once with instant refresh procedures written in and record level read only alerts
- Imported information downloaded from mainframe system into MS Access for parsing for usefulness in reporting updates
- Instructed certificate classes in beginning, intermediate, and advanced Excel; customized for business best practices
- Prepared course curriculum, material, survey, and instruction for classes geared around best practices for budget preparation
“Shoot for the moon and if you miss you will still be among the stars.”--- Les Brown